Mission & Values
Quality, innovation and a new chocolate culture; these are the Prestat values.
Spreading, through chocolate, the true essence of the British way of life.
Recipes and products inspired by the authentic traditions of every British family, an unconventional style and vibrant colours as only London knows how to offer.
A strong brand with a century-old tradition, but oriented towards the future: this is why since 2019, following the acquisition by Domori spa, all Prestat products are made with aromatic cocoa from traceable and sustainable supply chains.
- A long tradition: Prestat was founded in 1902 in London by Antoine Dufour, the creator of the famous Truffles recipe.
- An original packaging: Prestat products have always been appreciated for their colourful and elegant packaging.
- Quality products: made with fine cocoa from a controlled supply chain and skilfully processed into excellent chocolate by Domori
- Our customers: Truffles and Prestat products have always been appreciated by the English royal family and by important names in the world of arts and entertainment
- Supporting Excellence in British Craftsmanship: Through QEST, over the past three decades, Prestat has been incredibly proud to support artisans and craftsmen from across the United Kingdom.
Prestat's 2022 starts with a new CEO, Micaela Illy. Listen to her interview about Prestat's next steps!
The present and the future of our great Brand, in this long interview by "Meet the Makers" for UK.Chocolatier.